Audiovisual and Multimedia Production
In this subject, students learn the procedure to create audiovisual and multimedia projects from a strategic, administrative and financial perspective, which includes human, technical and economic resources. It also looks at the production process within a specific industrial and commercial context, as well as all corresponding legislative mechanisms.
- Audiovisual and multimedia product development: from idea to financing.
- Human, technical and economic resources of the audiovisual and multimedia industry.
- Pre-production, execution and filming: from breakdown to recording.
- The closure of the audiovisual and multimedia product.
- Product exploitation: exhibition, distribution and sales.