José Luis Corazón Ardura
- Aesthetics and Art Theory (Degree in Audiovisuals Comunication and Multimedia)
- Aesthetics and Art Theory (Grau en Comunicació Audiovisual i Multimèdia)
- Graphic Design Projects (Degree in Audiovisuals Comunication and Multimedia)
- Image Theory and Analysis (Degree in Audiovisuals Comunication and Multimedia)
- Graphic Design Projects (Grau en Comunicació Audiovisual i Multimèdia)
- Image Theory and Analysis (Grau en Comunicació Audiovisual i Multimèdia)
José Luis Corazón Ardura is a PhD in Theory of literature and comparative literature (2016) and PhD in Philosophy (2005) at the Autonomous University of Madrid. He has been a researcher Prometeo in the area of Humanities (2013-2014) and Fellow of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Spain in Rome (2012)
His books include Stories of Automata. Conversations with Siegfried Martín Begué, César Vallejo: The cell of the poem, Poetics of the present, The staircase gives to the nothing: Aesthetics of Juan Eduardo Cirlot and Devastate, shadow.
Among the exhibitions he has organized is Spanish Flies, Undergentryfication, the community, allegories of migration, Res Publicae. Interventions of capitalism in the current Spanish video art outskirts.
He is a collaborator of the cultural supplement encounters (Diari de Tarragona) has collaborated in the Magazine of the West, The joy of shipwreck, Nolens Volens, Sublime, Artishock, CartónPiedra or Public, among others. He is co-director of Sublime art+contemporary culture and editor for Spain and Latin America by Cura Magazine.
2022-2016 Professor of Aesthetics and Theory of the Arts in the Degree in Audiovisual and Multimedia Communication. Professor of Dramatic Literature in the Performing Arts Degree at ERAM (2016)
2022-2019 Professor of the Department of Humanities at Pompeu Fabra University in the subjects Contemporary Art, Interartistic Dialogues of Modernity and Latest Artistic Trends
2018 Professor of History of modern art and design at EINA
2015-2013 Prometheus Researcher in Ecuador (SENESCYT) at the Cuenca Biennial and the Pumapungo National Museum
2014 Professor of Aesthetics at the University of the Arts of Cuenca (Ecuador)
2012 Fellow in the Analysis of the Arts specialty at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Rome
2002 Advanced Studies Court Fellow (Autonomous University of Madrid and Pompeu Fabra University)
He has collaborated in Revista de Occidente, La alegría de los naufragios, Nolens Volens, Sublime, Artishock, CartónPiedra, Encuentros (Diari de Tarragona) or Público, among other specialized publications.
He was co-director of Sublime art + contemporary culture
He was Editor for Spain and Latin America of Cura Magazine.
Previously he was a professor of Philosophy in Secondary Education (Madrid)
2022 Peripecia (Forcola)
2016 Stories of automata. Conversations with Sigfrido Martín Begué (University of Castilla-La Mancha)
2015 César Vallejo: the cell of the poem (Doctoral thesis)
Poetics of the present (Ministry of Culture and Heritage Ecuador)
2014 Devastar, sombra(House of Culture of Azuay)
2010 The remote voice, Laboral
2007 The staircase to nothing. Aesthetics by Juan Eduardo Cirlot (doctoral thesis, CENDEAC)
Avenida 0, exhibition catalog by Teresa Margolles, Estorbo (Museo de Arte Moderno de Bogotá)
The hour of the wolf. An approach to the last writing of Ernesto Carrión (http://letras.mysite.com/ecar210219.html)
Salvador Elizondo. Conversation with the Dead, Campo de relámpagos
The abduction is Europe, Prophetia exhibition catalog (Joan Miró Foundation)
2022 THE HACKER AS A MODERN ARTIST, Daniel G. Andújar, Humanistic Dialogues, Pompeu Fabra University
2019 ROMÁN GUBERN: THE EXPANDED IMAGE, Palau de la Virreina Image Center
2017 TERESA MARGOLLES: CENTRIFUGAL FORCE, ADN Platform
LINKS OF INTEREST
- 2019 - LA HORA DEL LOBO. UNA APROXIMACIÓN A LA ESCRITURA ÚLTIMA DE ERNESTO CARRIÓN ARCHIVO DE AUTORES. PROYECTO PATRIMONIO http://letras.mysite.com/ecar210219.html Article Revista
- 2017 - LA CASA DEL MISTERIO A DESK CRITICAL THINKING https://a-desk.org/magazine/la-casa-del-misterio/ Article Revista
- 2017 - SALVADOR ELIZONDO. CONVERSACIÓN CON LOS MUERTOS CAMPO DE RELÁMPAGOS http://campoderelampagos.org/critica-y-reviews/19/3/2017 Article Revista
- 2014 - LA REALIDAD ANIMADA A DESK https://a-desk.org/magazine/la-realidad-animada-metamorfosis/ Article Revista