This subject offers students to improve their knowledge in the field of sound design applied to audiovisual works by developing a critical sense and acquiring sensitivity to sound. It reinforces the tools necessary to be able to analyse, record, manipulate, edit, design and post-produce a speciﬁc sound or musical passage adapted to a pre-planned format.
- Pre-production of sound, sound scripts.
- Planning of production, production.
- Study of acoustics.
- Techniques of positioning in shootings.
- Techniques of Foley.
- Post-production, edition and cleaning.
- Techniques of dubbing.
- Methodologies of effects.
- Exportation and master.