Sociology and communication theory
This subject aims to introduce Sociology within the ﬁeld of social sciences and raises awareness of sociological knowledge. The content allows the understanding and the reﬂection of the communicational, social and cultural reality.
- Sociology: culture, society and the individual.
- Identities, differences, groups and social organizations.
- Communication: interpersonal and mass communication.
- Media power, popular culture and social context.
- Industrial, knowledge and information society.