The Bachelor Dissertation is an individual piece of research and writing on a single subject, which is completed in the final year of the degree under the guidance of a supervisor. It is then evaluated by an internal Academic Committee.
- Describe a relevant area of audiovisual communication and/or multimedia.
- Identify research methods.
- State research questions.
- Identify literature for review.
- Critically analyse and evaluate the knowledge and understanding in relation to the agreed area of study.
- Integrate theory and practice.
- Develop responses on the basis of the evaluation and analysis undertaken.
- Communicate in written or other forms (i.e. graphic design, cinema, photography, etc.) by integrating, analysing and applying key texts and practices.
- Demonstrate advanced critical research skills in relation to career development or work-related learning studies.