The ERAM University is a school attached to the University of Girona, that teaches two official degrees with a unique study plan. These degrees are the Degree in Audiovisual and Multimedia Communication and the Degree in Performing Arts. Access is controlled by the university pre-registration system of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
Name: Degree in Audiovisual Communication and Multimedia
PIN code: 81067
University: University of Girona
MAIN ACCESS AND PRE-REGISTRATION ROUTES
Baccalaureate with University Admission Test (PAU)
Baccalaureate students who have taken the university entrance exams (PAU) to access any of the degrees taught at ERAM will be able to access.
Once the tests have been passed, pre-registration must be done through the Generalitat de Catalunya website (two calls: June and September).
Higher Grade Training Cycles
Students who have a higher technical degree and have passed a higher degree training cycle can access. Once you have passed the Higher Level Training Cycle, you must pre-enroll through the Generalitat de Catalunya website (two calls: June and September).
Recognition of credits from Higher Grade Training Cycles
According to the collaboration agreement between the Department of Education and the Catalan universities on the recognition of credits between higher-level vocational training cycles and university studies, the Catalan universities will validate as subjects already taken the credits that have been determined in the different recognition agreements.
In the case of the Bachelor's degree in Audiovisual and Multimedia, the CFGS with recognition are:
|Animation, videogames and virtual environments professional profile||35 crèdits|
|3D Animation, videogames and interactive environments||68 crèdits|
|3D Animation, videogames, interactive environments, virtual worlds, augmented reality and gamification||56 crèdits|
|Multiplatform applications development||24 crèdits|
|Multiplatform applications development, videogames and digital leisure professional profile||36 crèdits|
|Web applications development||24 crèdits|
|Audiovisual graphics||46 crèdits|
|Printed graphics||22 crèdits|
|Interative graphics||52 crèdits|
|Advertisement graphics||31 crèdits|
|Illumination, capture and image treatment||27 crèdits|
|Audiovisual and shows production||27 crèdits|
|Realization of audiovisual projects and shows||64 crèdits|
Students who have taken one of these CFGS may request validation, as subjects already taken.
These credits will appear as recognized in the academic record of the Degree in Audiovisual and Multimedia.
For more information, you can consult the following page of the University of Girona (UdG):
Access by file transfer
The following requirements will be essential for the admission of applicants:
· Have a minimum of 30 credits recognized or validated in the studies in which you want to be admitted.
· Not having lost the right to continue studies at the university of origin.
· In the case of students from foreign studies, the competence of the languages must be verified.
Next, the applications in which the documentation that you will find in this link is necessary will be presented.
Once the documentation has been submitted, the candidates will be selected with the resolution of the study of the academic record and the evaluation of the applications. The entrance and / or admission mark to the university and the student's academic record of origin will be assessed up to a maximum of 5 points.
Students with previous studies who have not obtained a place can also choose to apply through university pre-registration.
Finally, you will have to attend the information session organized by the center where the study of interest is taught and enroll within the deadlines.
In the first place, you must apply for admission to the university and formalize the pre-registration in the University Access Portal with the documentation of the studies completed in the Student Attention and Access Section.
You must also pass a personal aptitude test.
· Studies completed in an educational system of a country of the EU or of other states with reciprocity regime. International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate.
· Studies homologated to the Spanish baccalaureate taken in an educational system of a country outside the EU. Studies homologated to the Spanish baccalaureate degree completed in an EU education system · but which does not meet the requirements to access universities in the country of origin.
· Qualification comparable to the title of superior technician.
· Partial validation of unfinished university studies.
· Homologation of completed foreign university studies.
Students over 25, 40 or 45 years old
- If you are 25 or older, you'll have access to the university by passing the university entrance exams for those over 25 years of age. Once the test has been passed, you must pre-register through the Generalitat de Catalunya website (two calls: June and September).
- If you are 40 or older, you can prove work and professional experience in relation to the official university degree study and you do not have any qualification that enables you to access by any other means, you can request this access.
- If you are 45 or older, you'll have access to the university by passing the university entrance exams for those over 45 years old. Once the test has been passed, you must pre-register through the Generalitat de Catalunya website (two calls: June and September).
|Social and legal sciences branch|
|Foundations of Art||0,2|
|Mathematics applied to S.C||0,2|
Once you received confirmation of your admission to the School, you must formalize your enrollment in person at our facilities.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 972 402 258.