If you are a high school student and your research work contains as a typology any of the subjects that we impart to the Degree in Audiovisual and Multimedia and the Degree in Performing Arts you can use our counseling service by sending us your petition by filling out this form. In brief, a teacher from the center will contact you to complete a tutoring day.

Logotip ERAM